[time-nuts] NPR Story I heard this morning

ken hartman ken at hartmans.org
Mon Nov 3 17:52:41 EST 2014

Not to put too fine a point on it, but my practical understanding is that
any two or more clocks generally do *not* agree (that is - yield identical
phase/frequency information) ever, anyway. So atomic horology - and beyond
- means that we continue to ?adjust? ?compensate? clocks of whatever
stability and accuracy to the current, agreed upon "ideal" - even as the
ideal may move or evolve.