[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812A GPSDO system

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Tue Nov 4 17:41:15 EST 2014

Hello all:
A little more digging provides the system name: it's a FLEXENT.
The reference and a document list are in:

http://www.prtc.net/~dixonvaldes/CDMA%20Lazyan2.htm

If I go to alcatel/lucent, I arrive at the following site for the flexent system:

https://support.alcatel-lucent.com/portal/productContent.do?productId=null&entryId=1-0000000002115

there are indications that documents, including the one we seek, are
available, behind the golden key.
Anybody have an alcatel account?
We're close!
And thanks to (lost in the big list of emails) whoever came up with the
document name!
Don

--
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it."

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLC
17850 Six Mile Road