[time-nuts] Varian R-20 Rubidium Frequency Standard

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Nov 4 21:33:43 EST 2014

Hi

Yup I’ve seen that seller before. I’ve wondered a lot what they are up to. Everything they sell is roughly 10X above the going rate. Most of it has “buy it now” as an option.

If you need the manual, offer the guy the $25 that it’s worth and see what happens. He may accept. Stranger things have happened. I’d only start the process on something I REALY needed. Life is to short to play silly games with some of these people.

Usual disclaimer - never bought from the guy, don’t know anything about him, he may be a prince, he may have ties to the Society of Rome …I have no idea.

Bob