[time-nuts] Divide by five

Neil Schroeder gigneil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 19:30:32 EST 2014

On the topic of SMD/SMT surfboards - has anyone seen one that has pad areas
designed for crystals or oscillators?    Most of the pads are for
resistors, and that might be fine for a crystal in the strictest sense -
just the crystal no resonator - but I have 4, 6, and 8 pad guys here that
just aren't spaced right for that.

If nobody has, will break out Eagle and make an attempt to create one.

NS