[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 GPSDO arrived today several questions

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Nov 7 20:10:36 EST 2014

HI

Just in case, here’s the codes I used via the terminal to play with the boxes:

:SYST:STAT   						system status
:PTIM:EMAN      					elevation mask
:DIAG:ROSC:EFC               			efc percentage
:PTIM:GPS:POS:HOLD:LAST        	last survey
*IDN?                                                     unit identification string

All follow the normal SCPI format of putting either a ? or a number at the end depending if you want to see what’s there or change it. The only one I tried to change was the elevation mask. All of the ones above worked fine with a ? on the end of the string.

I did figure out my issue with the error code replies. Pure stupidity on my part. SCPI requires you to clear errors once they happen. I always forget to do that when I’m on a terminal connection.

Bob