[time-nuts] connectors

BIll Ezell wje at quackers.net
Sat Nov 8 12:27:24 EST 2014

Hah, don't we all. I look at the physical connector whenever I'm doing a
layout. I used to be able to see the tiny, virtually invisible numbers
that most of them have molded into the plastic. I can't see them anymore. :)
I've conveniently managed to forget all the layouts I screwed up with
reversed numbering.

--
Bill Ezell