[time-nuts] My NTGS50AA failed

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Tue Nov 11 21:06:33 EST 2014

Hi,

Removing the oscillator for testing and replacing it with other if it
was the culprit was my first option.  I have a spare Trimble oscillator
that probably came from other NTGS50AA since it still have the foam band
attached, but this oscillator is really aged, it needs 7.91 V to bring
it on spot and the maximum control voltage of the NTGS50AA is 5 V.
I was trying to avoid removing the oscillator but probably it must be
done to clarify things.

Thank you,
Ignacio EB4APL

.