[time-nuts] Quad Driven Mixer 5 to 10 MHz Doubler Atricle

johncroos at aol.com johncroos at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 14:37:10 EST 2014

Several list members contacted me expressing interest in the
article. None of them were able to download much or anything
from the ARRL QEX web site. That includes me and other ARRL members.
I am working the issue with one call to ARRL so far today. I will
contact Larry Wolfgang at ARRL and see what Ican bust loose. So
hang in there. It is a cute technique, not originated by me, but
useful. Right now I have to get the ARRL FMT done first.
-73 john c roos k6iql