[time-nuts] Quad Driven Mixer 5 to 10 MHz Doubler Atricle

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 12 19:18:14 EST 2014

As a subscriber to QEX I saw this article but thought that the "bi-phase
rectifier" was a lot easier and has be well characterised by the
"time-nuts" experts. Now it has shown up here I would be interested to hear
from those experimenting how badly the NE602 performs compared with a
passive DBM for "nuts-style" applications :-))  I have a pile of kit with
5MHz VCXOs (Racal and Marconi) including an excellent GPSDO by Rapco.

Alan
G3NYK