[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 Web Page

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Nov 18 18:15:19 EST 2014

Hi

Hmmm …. dc power cables …. chop end off un-used serial cable… attach proper wires to power supply.

(Yes, if you get the wires backwards things get a bit exciting … I have empirical evidence to support this claim).

Since the running current is well below 1A on each connector, you don’t really need super heavy cables.

Bob