[time-nuts] Ebay KS-24361 may be gone. I emailed ASI to confirm.

F. W. Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Tue Nov 18 18:53:09 EST 2014

Yes, a lot of consumer protection laws forbid advertising a "sale" price unless there is an actual reduction.  Some require that the "original price" quoted be the actual price within a defined period, e.g. within the last 90 days.  eBay may also have it's own rules.

In the case of this item, I assume that most people on the list aren't deciding whether to buy based on the word "sale"!

Fred

On Nov 18, 2014, at 3:38 PM, Bob Camp <kb8tq at n1k.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I suppose that if they are on “$50 off SALE”  at $150, you need to list them at $200 for some period of time.
>
> Regardless of the why - yes, get them now. That’s a very good price for all you are getting.
>
> Bob
>
>> On Nov 18, 2014, at 11:49 AM, Gerhard Hoffmann <dk4xp at arcor.de> wrote:
>>
>> Am 18.11.2014 um 04:02 schrieb paul swed:
>>> Wow they are turning to gold right before our eyes.
>>> Regards
>>> Paul.