[time-nuts] LTE-Lite Plans

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 19:47:31 EST 2014

Jim,

I have somewhere a piece of VB 6.0 code that decodes NMEA sentences and puts it pretty on the screen (at least that's how I remember it :). I am not at home at the moment but I'll be glad to send it to you if you are interested. May not do what you want, but it will get you started.

Didier KO4BB
www.ko4bb.com

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr HD 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.