[time-nuts] F.S. CORRECTION to model #... EFRATOM SLCR-101 Rb Freq Std

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 15:01:24 EST 2014

Hello All...

CORRECTION to the Model #...  Sorry

SELLING: EFRATOM SLCR-101 Rb Freq Std
10MHz sine out...  +24VDC required

This is a very small unit measuring:
3 11/16"  x  4 15/16" (5 1/2" to end of  connector)  x  1 1/16"

Slightly bigger than  a 3 x 5 filing card!!

I do not have the matching 8 pin female connector

Unit was purchased for a past project that never  happened!

SOLD AS-IS...  I have never powered up the  unit.

Physical condition is good.  No dents.  No  dings.

BEST OFFER received by end of day, Dec 5th, is the  winner.

I will pay shipping.

U.S. buyer only.  I don't want to hassle with  customs!  Sorry.

Payment:  Money Order, Personal check or PayPal, your  choice.

Please contact me OFF LIST.  w4wj at  aol.com

Thank you.

73
Don
W4WJ