[time-nuts] CentOS 7, Motorola GPS receiver and NTP

Neil Schroeder gigneil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 18:27:27 EST 2014

 Check out the synergy m12 eval board. It's about $100 with the m12m on it
and a little less if you're going to install your own.

The most recent ftdi in-tree driver will automatically support the
adapter.  Previous versions you need to echo the VPI to the sys
tree  interface of the ftdi_sio driver - which is trivial to do in
rc.local.