[time-nuts] NIST isolation amplifiers

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Nov 26 22:11:10 EST 2014

Hi

If you look at some of the wire that they use, the rating may be as much a wire rating as a core rating. They use *small* wire !!!

I’ve always assumed that if you go over 30 ma anywhere on any winding you are in trouble. I suspect that DC through the entire winding (ignoring the center tap) is a “legal” thing to do.

Bob