[time-nuts] eBay seller has Z3801A upgraded to 58503A

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 27 18:38:04 EST 2014

Hi

Price wise, there is only one solution worth looking at:

Get one of the nice new in box Lucent KS GPSDO’s. At the moment they are priced below the TCXO based new parts. That will not be true for very long.

> On Nov 27, 2014, at 5:08 PM, Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) <drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk> wrote:
>
> On 27 November 2014 at 23:03, Bill Dailey <docdailey at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Get the Fury.  Plug and play.
>
> Any idea of the price? I was thinking about that, and was going to ask
> Said what the price is, but if you have a rough idea, I would be
> interested to know. I might suggest he puts them on eBay too - I could
> be tempted.

You can be pretty sure it will be some multiplier over the TCXO based unit. Multipliers like 2,3, and 4 come to mind based on previous postings.

Bob