[time-nuts] Are there commercial clocks that decode the "new" WWVB PM signal available yet?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Nov 29 09:13:19 EST 2014

Hi

As far as anybody knows, the chips have yet to go into any “real” products. My theory is that a fairly large order (say 10K a week) is what they are looking for to get going on this. They may have to wait a while for that sort of thing to come along. They will still be well inside patient protection a decade from now. They can wait.

Bob