[time-nuts] What's best an HP 58503A, Z3805A, or Z3801A upgraded to 58503A?

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 09:41:20 EST 2014

I would not buy any of them unless I want a HP case on the bench. They are
all used! The present Lucent unit is HP and you get two for the price of $
150  will do the best job for you. They are new and with all the activities
presently  going on at time nuts you may well end up with mods like 16
channel GPS and  maybe the -0 unit may become a GPSDO on its own. And as I
mentioned before after  taking off the front panel it fits nicely in an eighties
HP case.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 11/30/2014 9:03:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,