[time-nuts] Upgrade an HP 5342A microwave frequency counter to have an oven oscillator.

Götz Romahn goetz at g-romahn.de
Sun Nov 30 11:08:33 EST 2014

Adrian,
if you do not insist on a hp10811A, have a look at Gerrys site
http://gerrysweeney.com/update-diy-hpagilent-53131a-010-high-stability-timebase-option-pcbs-available/
You can buy an assembled option 10 compatible OCXO modul for less than
100 GBP.
I built DIY one with a PCB from Gerry using my Morion MV89 OCXO and it
is working fine. Fully compatible with hp53131 calibration procedure.
Götz

Am 29.11.2014 22:19, :