[time-nuts] KO4BB.com

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 17:08:11 EDT 2014

Since Cloudflare has a paid service as well the working assumption is the 'free' service is more of a try before you buy and allows colleges and others to demonstrate the value of the service so budget can be requested.   I'm sure the analytics are not as detailed as the paid version etc

Another company with a similar model is Splunk which is a log analyzer and event correlation tool. The free version only handles 500 mb/day as opposed to terabytes per day for paid version

Sent from my iPad