[time-nuts] Measurement of frequency of HP 8720D option 1D5 oscillator after switch on

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Oct 4 18:44:50 EDT 2014

Hi

Both the 5370 and the 620 are getting a bit old. They both run (relatively) hot. Each has their own reliability issues. The 5370 was the more common of the two. Finding parts for it will be easier long term than a 620. Keeping either one fully up to spec long term is likely to be a bit involved. Best bet - get more than one of which ever one you pick.

Bob