[time-nuts] Sun Outage

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Thu Oct 9 18:14:55 EDT 2014

If you have an interest in trying to measure sun noise, you might like
to have a look at the "itty bitty radio telescope".

(watch the line wrap)

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/ETP/Radio%20Astronomy/Build%20a%20Homebrew%20Radio%20Telescope-QST-0609.pdf

http://www.gb.nrao.edu/epo/ambassadors/ibtmanualshort.pdf

http://www.stargazing.net/david/radio/itty_bitty_radio_telescope.html

as a start. A google search will return more.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc