[time-nuts] LTE-Lite module

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 21:54:37 EDT 2014

John,

I used John Miles Timepod and associated application software, now
available from Microsemi, and highly recommended. I fed the output of the DFF
directly into the timepod (via a DC-block and 33 Ohms series resistor).

The reference was an HP 58503A GPSDO which limits the noise floor of the
measurement a bit.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/17/2014 18:45:11 Pacific Daylight Time,