[time-nuts] Price of LTE Lite GPSDO vs Trimble Thunderbolt.

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 23:04:14 EDT 2014

No worries Pete!

if someone doesn't think its for them, then no big deal and they can move
on hopefully without making others feel uncomfortable.

That's the beauty of capitalism: we can make free choices and there are so
many of them to make, and those who try to sell the wrong, or  overpriced
goods/services (hopefully) go out of business eventually.

Bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/17/2014 19:52:30 Pacific Daylight Time,