[time-nuts] Price of LTE Lite GPSDO vs Trimble Thunderbolt.

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 18 16:34:45 EDT 2014

Said I read through the description carefully .....I suggest you request a
refund from eBay for their use of incompetant computer translation which
fails to recognise English technical words and phases, so blocking your paid
for posting. The trigger can only be due to a stupid word selection in
translation. I can see no English (or American :-))  ) word that could be
responsible.

Alan
G3NYK