[time-nuts] Where the 5370's are...

John Seamons jks at jks.com
Sat Oct 18 23:18:25 EDT 2014

On Oct 18, 2014, at 3:48 PM, Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com> wrote:

> It is rather interesting that well over half have gone international  …

Agreed. I have shipped processor boards to Canada, UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Germany, Australia, Brazil, Italy and maybe South Africa if their post office strike ever ends.

Being a part-time resident of New Zealand also makes me painfully aware of the high costs of international shipping, VAT/GST and generally poor treatment by customs and post offices. It varies a lot though. My shipments from Shenzhen just fly from there through customs in LA (usually less than 24 hours), then proceed to get lost inside DHL for a week or more while they try and decide, again, if New Mexico is really a legitimate US state.