[time-nuts] LTE-Lite module and the pendulum...

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 12:26:49 EDT 2014

Burt,

Great insight thanks. You nailed it: out with the old oscillator and in with one that doesn't have that problem.

Btw the mechanical tuning issue you mentioned is essentially the same exact problem: even the slightest turn will make the frequency jump too high or too low. It can drive you (and the loop) crazy trying to get it on-frequency.

Bye,
Said

Sent From iPhone