[time-nuts] If any of your USB devices have stopped working lately...

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 22:28:26 EDT 2014

Yes it is hard to tell, I believe that is the aim of people in the
counterfeiting business, if it was easy to tell they would not get very
far.  I do however believe that FTDI has the right to protect their
intellectual property.  I don't believe they are in the business of
enabling counterfeiters.  Let the counterfeiters provide their own
drivers.  If you think this is harsh it is no worse than being passed
counterfeit money, when that happens no one reimburses you for the
phoney money, I know I have been there, but fortunately it was only $10.

Paul.