[time-nuts] If any of your USB devices have stopped working lately...

Tom Van Baak (lab) tvb at leapsecond.com
Fri Oct 24 10:21:08 EDT 2014

Thanks, that was the final link I hope someone would post. I have many more links, but this is not the right forum for that.

Now, everyone - STOP posting FTDI information to time-nuts.

We are a precise time & frequency list.

If you want to discuss FTDI or Windows driver issues please subscribe to the excellent http://www.eevblog.com, or several other electronics, hobby, hacker, Windows, legal, business, USB forums that deal with stuff like this.

It's all over the net. It's really quite interesting, at many levels! It hits me too. But it doesn't belong here.

So, please keep time-nuts about precision time & frequency. Use the rest of the web for non-T&F stuff.

Thanks,
/tvb