[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361/Z3812A GPSDO initial setup

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sat Oct 25 12:05:31 EDT 2014

Regarding my comment earlier that my GPSDO and this Z3812A don't agree on phase.  I see just now a fairly quick phase movement of the phase between the two, and I see that there is a line on the Satstat program that may explain this:  1PPS TI +50.0 ns relative to GPS.  Just a few minutes ago, it said -90.0 ns.  Watching a bit more closely, the phase difference seems to track this figure +/- the phase error on my unit.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Bob - AE6RV