[time-nuts] HOW WE GOT TO NOW WITH STEVEN JOHNSON | "Time" An Inside Look | PBS

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Sat Oct 25 20:01:30 EDT 2014

It's a series. The first night there were two shows back-to-back and I
think the 2nd one was the time-related one.

Its vaguely like the old "Connections" PBS series where; this thing
lead to that thing, which led to...
I was multitasking so might not be the best critic, but I found it very
grade school level. Most of the interesting stuff was glossed over. I
was unimpressed enough that I never watched any of the following shows
after those two.

Maybe others have other opinions.

-Rex