[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361/Z3812A GPSDO initial setup

Christopher Brown cbrown at woods.net
Sun Oct 26 04:11:03 EDT 2014

Ahh, I read "adjust the regulated float power supply to 28 volts" as
including the protection diode as part of the PS and 28VDC straight to
batteries.

Have a half built setup like this on the bench right now.

36VDC unreg supply feeding 2 LM317 regulators with 5amp diodes on output.

Once floats a series pair of small 12v gelcells at 27.2 and the other a
single at 13.6

Need to get the enclosure and the AC filters done, they will be 24/7
powering 10811B type OCXO I want to setup as a standalone ref.