[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz 3210 Cesium Standard

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 15:07:45 EDT 2014

Can you post a picture of the board
Bert Miami

In a message dated 9/8/2014 2:20:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian.valentin.constantinescu at gmail.com writes:

Hello,
I have a OSA-5585 cesium PRS and it is not working.
On  the local manager i have a cesium module alarm. I opened it and found
out
that the high power module that drives the cesium oven is not working
because
it doesn't receive the correct voltages. Instead of 10 and 24  volts it
only
gets 8 and 13 volts. So i pulled out the power board and  found out all the
capacitors were bulged. I replaced all of them with the  corresponding
values
and now i have 0 volts on its output and some smoke  coming from a diode on
the
board.

Does anyone have some schematics  for this unit, or could at least help me
with
the connectors on the power  board? I found the output connectors that
should
deliver the 10 and 24  volts but i don't know what the inputs are. If i can
find
out what the  inputs are then i could debug the board easier.

Please excuse my  writing, english is not my native  language.