[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz 3210 Cesium Standard

Jason Ball jason at ball.net
Mon Sep 8 19:27:59 EDT 2014

Replacing the caps could have increased voltages and exposed a fault that
caused the caps to fail...

As always step 1 - check voltages/regulators.   Remove bridging components
(diodes, power resistors) if necessary to stop the smoke and trace the
circuit as any number of components could have gone open circuit.  Double
check your soldering just in case there is an accidental bridge in there.

Good luck.

Cheers
J.