[time-nuts] Is a crystal likely to change frequency by 3% ?

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Thu Sep 11 22:08:52 EDT 2014

No that is to much, except if you overdrive it and you are so lucky that
after it broke it is still working on a different frequency, but I would
suggest check your frequency counter too, because 3% off of a clock
frequency wold make the clock almost unusable not just for time nuts...
73
KJ5UHN
Dr.Dipl.Ing. Alexander Pummer
PCS Consultants Pleasanton CA 94588