[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Rollover

Brooke Clarke brooke at PACIFIC.NET
Wed Sep 17 13:32:33 EDT 2014

Hi Matthias:

Trimble thought they had come up with a way to account for GPS week rollover, but the Earth has not cooperated.  See:
Leap-second cure for 1999 GPS rollover problem
https://www.google.com/patents/US5923618

Do you know anything about the Northern Telecom GPS Satellite Simulator STR2760?
http://www.prc68.com/I/NTgpsSTR2760.shtml

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com