[time-nuts] Correcting jitter on the 1 PPSsignalfromaGPSreceiver.

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 11:00:05 EDT 2014

Hi Didier,

You showed the effect of standard end-termination and no end-termination both while driving the cable with a mis-matched low signal source impedance. These are the same type of plots that Tom posted a link to last week.

The interesting plots will be when you set R1 to match the cable impedance and then vary R2.

Bye,
Said

Sent From iPhone