[time-nuts] New low cost GPSDO

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Sep 21 08:32:59 EDT 2014

Said,

Looks like a sweet little thingie.

Is there a manual with all the commands? Naturally like to nerd-around
the manual to see what I can tweak and get out of it.

PS. In the data-sheet GPS L1 C/A is at 1,57542 GHz and not 1574 MHz.
Also, the "Off" position of the clock PLL, does that mean no output or
TCXO output? Context seems lost as it was put into datasheet.

Cheers,
Magnus