[time-nuts] LTE-Lite Eval Kit available

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 20:05:09 EDT 2014

Hello Time-Nuts,

we put together an email list with the large number of email  info-requests
I got for the LTE-Lite eval kits over the weekend.

I have just sent an email to everyone on that email list from my  corporate
email account.

Unfortunately my AOL account has a tendency to "eat" emails, so if you did
not receive the info email from me today and should be on that list then
please drop me a line directly and I will add you to the list immediately.

I apologize in advance in case I did not properly  capture your email,
thanks,
Said