[time-nuts] Any simple way to get 200 MHz from 10 MHz?

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 07:40:35 EDT 2014

I use this for my qs1r (125MHz) and to discipline a sound card (24.576MHz).

http://www.valontechnology.com/5007%20synthesizer.html
http://www.valontechnology.com/3008%20divider.html

I actually have one 5007 sandwiched between two 3008's within a Hammond enclosure I built.  Has voltage in, 10MHz in and two frequency outputs.

I don't have the setup to measure phase noise but seems to do a decent job for my purposes.

Bill

Sent from my iPad