[time-nuts] The HP 58503A

R.Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 4 10:26:46 EDT 2015

Time Lords
I have a HP 58503A which it would seem, was originally owned by a Telecom outfit, as it has the rear 1 pps. output with a sticker indicating its been altered to ESEC. I would like to restore it to give 1 pps. I gather that the ‘fly-lead’ from the BNC goes to a row of sub. min. co-axial sockets which might suggest that a selection can be made at this point ?
I have the User Manual only, and cannot find any reference to this question – would anybody have the Service Manual, or have a solution to this requirement ?
I would be grateful.
Roy Phillips.