[time-nuts] Modern HW replacement for ATOM based NTP server?

Paul tic-toc at bodosom.net
Tue Apr 7 09:01:51 EDT 2015

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 6:29 PM, Frank Hughes via time-nuts <
time-nuts at febo.com> wrote:

> Or just put a ball-bearing fan in

Sites like lilliputing follow the low power/embedded market.  I'd suggest
starting there.
All of my "low" power systems use power bricks.  This includes mini-itx
boards.
I've had bad experience with a Minnow board and a Sheva.
Okay experience with BeagleBoneBlack and RaspberryPi.
Good experience with Compulab fit-PC2 systems and Jetway mini-itx fanless
boards (the latter two using Atom CPUs).
Very good experience with Supermicro fanless mini-itx.

It turns out that list is also mostly sorted by price.