[time-nuts] Distribution Amps

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sun Apr 12 21:14:07 EDT 2015

On 4/12/2015 3:04 PM, Perry Sandeen via time-nuts wrote:
> List,
>>
> For me it was simpler to buy asurplus HP 5087A for best offer which turned out to be $300 delivered.

The 5087 series is ancient technology that has mediocre performance.
I remember looking at the circuit designs in the series in case
I wanted to leverage them for the 5071A.  There was nothing
that would be of interest for the 5071A.  If the 5087 meets
your needs, then fine.  But many time nuts need something
better.

Rick Karlquist N6RK