[time-nuts] Visual clock comparison

d0ct0r time at patoka.org
Fri Apr 17 14:16:22 EDT 2015

Hello, Netizens !

I am wandering what is the average human ability to visually compare two
clocks ? Let say I have XClock application running on one machine
(stratum 1 NTP) and I have my project clock close by. And I would like
to match the reading. If I'll see the difference, which range it will be
? 100ms or so ?
I also tried to use my ears (CHU radio signals and clock display, NRC
phone line). However NRC "Talking Clock" could be routed via Satelite
which will compromise the "reading" a little bit. Thanks !

--
WBW,

V.P.