[time-nuts] First Post from Max NG7M

M. George m.matthew.george at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 00:17:35 EDT 2015

Hi Chris, thanks for the feedback... the cost is not a concern, is making
the run to the peak of the roof worth it as far as the GPS reception /
signal is concerned?  Where I have a clean view south, is it worth it to
run the coax up through the attic and to the peak of the roof so I get a
totally clear 360 view to the north?  If not, it's much easier to put my
mast mount a few feet back on the eve of the roof.

I have the LMR-400 collecting dust and the RG-213 sized N connectors... so
I'll just use what I have handy.

Max

M. George