[time-nuts] Divider circuit for Rubidium Standard

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Mon Apr 27 05:34:34 EDT 2015

Bob:

The output of the 60 and 20 MHz are sine waves. The 60MHz is very clean whereas the 20Mhz is not. The ebay link has picture of the outputs and they mirror my results. Thanks for the tip on the LT1763, probably better to use a modified schematic of the one I posted and modify the circuit as I don't need all the dividers, but it has the circuitry for the amplifiers and buffers as well "wave shaping" the input.

Cheers

-=Bryan=-