[time-nuts] ADEV with very short Tau

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Apr 29 07:40:17 EDT 2015

Hi

The cheap / simple approach for ADEV is a single or dual mixer setup. Mix the signal(s) down to an audio frequency and measure those. Mix down
frequencies like 10 KHz will let you measure some pretty short Tau’s.

If you want a purchased single box solution, then something like a TimePod will be needed.

There are a multitude of options other than those ….

Bob