[time-nuts] wtd: WWVB info...

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 20:00:40 EDT 2015

I have a very similar looking Junghams clock bought in the UK about 20
years ago (though it doesn't have that time zone graphic). It works off the
UK MSF standard : still in daily use, though it doesn't sync quite so well
since the transmitter moved to Cumbria (I'm quite close to the old site,
Rugby).