[time-nuts] KS-24361 REF-0 standalone

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Aug 11 19:16:16 EDT 2015

Hi

I suspect that postage throughout Europe would be much better after a bulk
transit over the ocean. The units are already (or maybe better put still) packed in
air shipping boxes with “Korean Air” tags on them. The seller then re-boxes those
inside another box. I would not have any real fear of them not making the trip over
the ocean in fine shape. Once they get there, you should be able to re-label the
original boxes and mail them out. Certainly not a “no hassle” deal, but pretty
simple as these things go.

Bob