[time-nuts] HP Panel colors

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Thu Aug 13 11:34:45 EDT 2015

Arnold,

Thank you for the information.

To summarize:

The colors are :

1 parchment white case (the darkes plate)
case/front panel color, all product groups
I think this is not a color used for HP5065A

2 dove grey enclosure
top/front panel color. Computer groups.
I think this is a darkest gray for the old HP5065A

3 French Grey Enclosure (my clearest plate)
side panel color. Computer groups.
I have found it is the old grey color. See: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=french+gray&view=detailv2&&id=E2D9CE23BD89F73CEACA513C8CD8A87B79D3FEE8&selectedIndex=1&ccid=uC8SbHON&simid=608034311696942306&thid=OIP.Mb82f126c738d9a403e654754b922b332H0&ajaxhist=0
It is possible this is the right color for the old models of HP5065A.

Now I hope other persons can help me to have more information to match with yours.

Have a good night,

Luciano
Timeok